Please be advised that The King's Daughters will be holding the CHKD RunWalk for the Kids which starts and finishes at Waterside District, Norfolk on Saturday, May 11, 2019 from 5:30 am - 10:30 am.
Starting at 5:30 am - 10:30 am:
- All Eastbound lanes of Waterside Drive between Main Street and St Paul’s Blvd
- All Westbound lanes of Waterside Drive between Atlantic Street and Main Street
- Southbound Boush Street between Freemason Street and Main Street
The following streets will be restricted under Norfolk Police control starting at approx. 7am. They will be reopened when the last runner passes.
- Northbound Boush Street between Main Street and Brambleton Avenue
- All lanes of Boush Street between W. Olney Rd and Brambleton Avenue
- Westbound W. Olney Rd between Boush St and W. Virginia Beach Blvd
- Southbound bike lane on Llewellyn Ave between W. Olney Rd and Shirley Ave
- All lanes of Shirley Ave between Llewellyn Ave and Colley Ave
- Northbound parking lane of Colley Ave between Shirley Ave and W. Olney Rd.
- Eastbound lanes of West Olney Rd between Mowbray Arch and Colley Avenue
- Eastbound Mowbray Arch between West Olney Rd and Botetourt
- Westbound Brambleton curb lanes from Yarmouth St to The Hague Bridge
- All lanes of W. York St between Elizabeth River Trail and Dunmore St
- All lanes of Dunmore St between W York St and College Cross
- All lanes of College Cross between Dunmore St and W. Tazewell St
- All lanes of W. Tazewell St between College Cross and Boush St
- All lanes of W. Freemason St between Boush St and Duke St
- All lanes of Duke St between W. Freemason and College Place
- All lanes of College Place between Duke and College Cross
- Water Street between Park Avenue and Waterside Drive
All streets will be under Norfolk Police control who will maintain vehicular access as needed when it is safe to do so. Route maps and schedules are available on www.runwalkforthekids.org . Thank you for your patience and understanding!
RunWalk For The Kids is a project of The King's Daughters to benefit